Substack vs. Library Stack

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 30 15:15:47 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,
Well I certainly agree with your comment about being cumbersome to edit
large scripts in one editor window. and I can see why your substack idea
would make it easier to manage/edit smaller scripts.  In fact I might take
a look at that idea myself but utilizing a separate library mainstack with
substacks according to functionality groups.

Thanks for the idea.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>