Release 6.7.5 RC 1 / 7.0.5 RC 1

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Apr 30 05:19:42 EDT 2015

> Am 30.04.2015 um 10:45 schrieb Sebastien Nouat <sebastien.nouat at livecode.com>:
>

> * Xcode 6.3 and iOS 8.3 *
> Xcode 6.3 is now selectable, and required for saving a stack as an iOS standalone application on Yosemite.
> Since Xcode 6.3 cannot be installed on Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks), Xcode 6.2 and iOS Simulator 8.2 are still supported; and will be as long as the AppStore will accept apps created with iOS SDK 8.2.

Sebastien,

thanks for the information, but  how do i select in that  the iOS to be used for iOS app creation?

If i just add Xcode 6.2 to the „mobile support“ section in the LC prefs then  i get the following error when building a standalone „performing iOS device builds requires the iOS 8.3 SDK platform to be installed (available with XCODE 6.3)“.

If i add both xCode versions (6.2 and 6.3) then building a standalone works but of course the SDK 8.3 is taken. And under iOS in the standalone settings the dropdown for „built fo“ only lists iOS up to 8.2.

So please, how can i build an iOS standalone using the SDK 8.2. I have here several SDK 8.2 compatible externals i need to include in the app?

Regards,

Matthias Rebbe