iOS Profile Problems..."Could not find a valid identity..." (SOLVED)

JOHN PATTEN johnpatten at me.com
Tue Apr 28 16:03:47 EDT 2015

Okay… maybe I’m just impatient.

The certificates seemed to be acting odd the first time I double-clicked to install it. I deleted it from the KeyChain app, double clicked the certificate again to install, and it showed up in the KeyChain app as I remembered. There must be some kind of delayed reaction between when the cert gets created in the Developer site and when you can install it on your development machine??? I don’t know…

This time the Standalone Builder created the app, and i was able to drag it over to the iPad successfully.

All’s right with the world again :)

Thank you!