Image IDs

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Apr 27 14:55:02 EDT 2015

Hi Pete,

Why don’t you create your own names for referring to your images.
You can call them something like PeteImage123001 - PeteImage88999.
Then you don’t have to concern yourself with image ID’s.  You can do the
same with the button you create as well.

I hope that works for you so you don’t have to keep wrestling with
image IDs.

On the other hand, you do ask some interesting questions, and it would
be nice to know the answers as some of the documentation is rather
obscure and confusing.

Good luck!

Rick