Need Help With FTP

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Mon Apr 27 12:14:52 EDT 2015

On Apr 27, 2015, at 8:52 AM, Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca> wrote:

> Robert, thanks for the tip. I’ll give it a try. This may be the problem as I was able to download 60,000 of 130,000 files without a problem until it stopped. When I restarted the loop, it stopped roughly every 200.

You are going to want good error checking for your download routine. In the event of a failure, simply pick up where you left off and download another n quantity of files. You could start with a list of files that you need to get and remove successful downloads from the list as they come down. When the download fails you can pick up again from the list.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io
canelasoftware.com