Can livecode do this?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Apr 25 12:21:52 EDT 2015

Hi William,

The short answer is, yes LiveCode can do this.

I created a test for game in which I wanted to
have several sound files play at almost the same time.

I used the Movie Player object.  You’ll want to use at
least 2 players for your project.  One for the background
and one for your segments.  You’ll want to have the sounds
imbedded in your stack so you don’t have any load time problems.

If you search the archives I’m sure you will come across the discussions.

Good luck,

Rick