Android Intents/iOS Extensions?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Apr 23 21:07:34 EDT 2015

On 24 Apr 2015, at 9:37 am, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:

> Actually I've just reviewed my changes and it looks like I stuffed them up. I'll submit another pull request in a minute and add custom plists for iOS too.

OK, here it is... sorry Jacque for leading you up a garden path on that forum topic we discussed this on.

https://github.com/runrev/livecode/pull/2214

The good news is you should be fine to copy the raw files from the above pull request into the LC app bundle.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/montegoulding/livecode/feature/TemplateAppMetadata/ide-support/revsaveasandroidstandalone.livecodescript

However, given your specific case where even if you edit the manifest in the runtime folder it fails I think there's more to the problem. I've certainly been able to do that to add permissions that aren't on the SB dialog etc.

Cheers

Monte

--
M E R Goulding