Android Intents/iOS Extensions?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 23 14:11:07 EDT 2015

Jacque wrote:

 > On 4/23/2015 12:59 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >> Looks like Monte's already submitted a pull request (thanks Monte!),
 >> so hopefully it won't be much longer.
 >
 > Except that he submitted the request 5 months ago.

I'm an optimist. :)

Unless there's some technical reason this is murky, it seems like a
high-ROI thing to do: they fold in one pull request and a bunch of us
get to add nifty new things to our apps to make them much more useful -
and make LC look that much better as well.

Kinda hard to think of a reason not to do it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems