Android Intents/iOS Extensions?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Apr 22 22:45:30 EDT 2015

I'd like to have an app be able to accept data from other programs, like
when you click the Share button in an image gallery and a list of
programs pops up that can accept images - I'd like mine to be among them.

I can see from the iOS and Android docs how to register that support in
the manifest, but the APIs for actually receiving the data appear to be
lower-level, and I haven't found LiveCode messages for those.

Am I dreaming, or have I just overlooked something buried in a Release
Note somewhere?

TIA -

--
  Richard Gaskin