Stack is Dirty?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Apr 22 12:29:10 EDT 2015

I believe it's the global array property gRevStackStatus which is keyed by
short stack name.

However, not all changes to the stack result in it being marked dirty in
gRevStackStatus as I discovered recently.  For example, deleting a stack by
script does not not result in it being marked as dirty.  I've entered a QCC
report on this.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>