iOS app crashes under iOS 8.3 sporadically when doing a revopendb

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Mon Apr 20 18:04:29 EDT 2015

Under iOS 8.3 one of my apps sporadically crashes when opening an sqlite database.
In the majority of  cases a 2nd start of the app (sometimes after 5th or 10th start) resolves this problem and it´s possible to open and close the db as often as one likes. But when restarting the app it could happen that  the app again crashes when opening the sqlite database.

I am at a loss with that. Has anyone else noticed such behavior?

Matthias