Stacks and livecode server?

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Mon Apr 20 15:01:18 EDT 2015

> Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>   A majority of the projects I'm working on at the moment are
> standalones that download stacks - depending on what your app does and
> the needs of its audience, it can be an excellent delivery solution.

Same here.
But there's a question in my mind for quite a while : as I'm about to develop
apps for some professionals who will use them on iPads and iPhones, I was
wondering how this follows Apple's rules ?
After all, what prevents to submit a first version of the app, and once
it's available
on the Appstore, to switch to different downloaded stacks, with different
functions
and content ?
Am I missing something ?

Thanks