Stacks and livecode server?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 20 09:03:25 EDT 2015

Hi Eric,

Revlets are very unlikely to come back. RunRev is working on an HTML5
export feature. That is probably what you want.

Apart from that, it is easy to write a script to export data from
LiveCode to a website. There are several people on this list who use
LiveCode as a CMS, including me.

Currently, you can't put a stack on the server and display its GUI in a
browser. Actual stacks can run only without GUI. To display the GUI,
you'll have to wait for HTML5.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille