another day lost to the ide and crashes

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:38:15 EDT 2015

On Sat, Apr 18, 2015 at 11:14 PM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> Red dot breakpoints don't always trigger early in the startup sequence but
> often typing the word "breakpoint" into the script will work. It's a useful
> way to debug in pre-whatever handlers.

I wasn't even fighting red dots yesterday, nor their adherence to the
Pirate Code . . .

Even breakpoint isn't enough until there has been some user interaction; I
have to use answer, then breakpoint, to get it to stop.

This was a matter of not being able to stop the hard crash of the IDE
itself, and the sittuation being solved by answer.

grr.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462