Custom Desktop Folders

Ray ray at linkit.com
Fri Apr 17 18:39:00 EDT 2015

Mike - I'm happy to report that this is totally resolved.  I was using
something else as the text of the Desktop.ini file.  When I switched to
simply:

[.ShellClassInfo]
IconResource=genericapp.ico

with no path whatsoever, everything began to work flawlessly.

Thanks for going the extra mile with me on this one.  Tricky thing,
wasn't it?

Many thanks!!!!