Custom Desktop Folders

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Thu Apr 16 10:34:52 EDT 2015

Scott,
I looked at your wed site and wondered if you are thinking about apps that use that new way of thinking about math operations using that new grid system. Don't remember what it's called, but my grandson uses it. Some app for that could be very useful for home schoolers, too.

Btw, there is now a special forum on the livecode site for folks who want to discuss education apps and pedagogy.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org