LiveNode Server

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Tue Apr 14 13:17:26 EDT 2015

Yes - thanks for the input Mark.

How about having Livecode as a Node extension that we could install with
NPM? Is that not a much easier first step? I still would like to get to the
bottom of "not being fork able" means?

It would be fantastic to get add Live code to a Node server with a couple
of lines. Particularly for serving dynamically created images. I guess this
route will also be possible when we have JavaScript export?