Bug [15118] native scroller

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 14 12:23:21 EDT 2015

J. Landman Gay wrote:

 > On April 14, 2015 9:58:25 AM CDT, Richard Gaskin wrote:
 >
 >> Now that I'm doing mobile work in earnest I found it tedious to
 >> create groups around fields,
 >
 > I've scrolled fields directly without grouping them in the past.
 > Unless something changed, I don't think you need to group a single
 > field.

Is this obsolete?
<http://lessons.runrev.com/m/4069/l/94412-creating-a-native-scroller-to-scroll-a-field>

Does the LC field object take on the appropriate scrolling behavior when
rendered on mobile?

Are there other cases where we don't really need to write the same lines
of code over and over to instantiate every object as a mobile control
that the docs suggest we do?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems