How to enter the Android Sdk Location when it is in "Library"

Michael Doub mikedoub at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:23:20 EDT 2015

I was able tp get to the AVD Manager thru Android Studio.   And you are
correct that it is quite slow.   I am currently getting a failure that
says that it cant find the package manager... Humm.

This is why I generally build a simple launcher application that I
manually load on to the device and it fetchs the real app from
dropbox.   I have never had much luck with the simulator.

Any suggestions for me to try?   I do have your hard link in place.

-= Mike