How to enter the Android Sdk Location when it is in "Library"

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 13 16:06:10 EDT 2015

Hi Mike,

Can't you install the SDK in the Applications folder? If not, execute
this in the terminal:

ls -s /User/mike/Libraries/Android/sdk /Applications/Android/Android_SDK

You may need to use sudo:

sudo ls -s .......

Now you can navigate to the Android_SDK folder in the Applications
folder from within LiveCode.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille