Can't Build for Android - "could not compile application class"

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Apr 13 14:59:33 EDT 2015

Make sure that Java JDK installed.
Download and install the Android SDK.
In LC prefs in the mobile pane select the folder for the Android SDK.
Run the "SDK Manager" it's in the Android SDK folder.
There you can view/update the tools. The tools are listed at the top.
If you already have the Android SDK installed(and I think you do or you
would never have gotten that far), then run the "SDK Manager" and update the
tools. That might be all you need to do. Let me warn you the SDK manager is
notoriously slow.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services