ANN: Script Editor Themer V2 Released

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo at braguglia.ch
Mon Apr 13 14:00:56 EDT 2015


Me too, and works fine. ;-)

I had trouble with the plugin only if also the Peter Haworth 
"lcStackBrowser" plugin is running. My solution was closing 
"lcStackBrowser", setting new script theme with "Script Editor Themer" 
and after restarting "lcStackBrowser".

Guglielmo

> Skip Kimpel <mailto:skiplondon at gmail.com>
> 13 Apr 2015 11:44 am
> I also store my plugins folder in DropBox but I do not experience any 
> issues or errors. All works fine from my side.
>
> SKIP
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your 
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
> AndyP <mailto:smudge.andy at googlemail.com>
> 13 Apr 2015 08:13 am
> Hi Stephen,
>
> This is odd, I have had my plugins in Dropbox right from the start of
> development. I suspect both the problems you are seeing are related to the
> file path problem.
>
> The user guide has relative links so from my seth folder in dropbox I see
> this as an example,
>
> img src="Image/Image1.jpg" width="573" height="432"
>
> I'm wondering if this problem is a function of unpacking?
>
> Did you unpack the zip from within the dropbox folder or unpack outside of
> dropbox and then copy the files across?
>
> If you unpacked in the dropbox folder can you try again but this time
> unpacking outside dropbox and then copy the files to your plugins 
> folder in
> dropbox.
>
>
>
>
>
> -----
> Andy Piddock
>
>
> My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
>
> Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
> Get Copy
>
>
> Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk
>
> PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour 
> picker / finder.
> http://www.pointandsee.co.uk - made with LiveCode
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-Script-Editor-Themer-V2-Released-tp4691059p4691069.html
> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your 
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
> stephen barncard <mailto:stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com>
> 13 Apr 2015 06:58 am
> On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 9:54 PM, stephen barncard <
>
> I must add that I am testing using 7.0.4 and Yosemite on Mac
>
> --
> Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your 
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
> stephen barncard <mailto:stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com>
> 13 Apr 2015 06:54 am
> Andy, I have my Livecode prefs located in my Dropbox folder and am getting
> constant errors. I have to disable.
>
> "There was an error executing a script in stack revSethEditor. No more
> information is available because the stack is password protected."
>
> any ideas? Non-specific error message.
>
> also does the panel always have to be visible? Annoying....
>
> --
> Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your 
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>
> AndyP <mailto:smudge.andy at googlemail.com>
> 12 Apr 2015 22:08 pm
> I've just noticed that there is an error in the User Guide and video 
> overview
> in the reordering themes section.
>
> Corrected instructions below:
>
> To reorder themes, click and hold down the left mouse key on the theme 
> to be
> moved in the theme list and drag and drop to the new position.
>
> I will be correcting and updating the video overview later tonight.
>
>
>
> -----
> Andy Piddock
>
>
> My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
>
> Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
> Get Copy
>
>
> Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk
>
> PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour 
> picker / finder.
> http://www.pointandsee.co.uk - made with LiveCode
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://runtime-revolution.278305.n4.nabble.com/ANN-Script-Editor-Themer-V2-Released-tp4691059p4691064.html
> Sent from the Revolution - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> _______________________________________________
> use-livecode mailing list
> use-livecode at lists.runrev.com
> Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your 
> subscription preferences:
> http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
>



More information about the Use-livecode mailing list