New LiveCode book

stgoldberg at aol.com stgoldberg at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 11:52:49 EDT 2015

I am pleased to announce my new book, LiveCode Lite: Computer Programming Made Ridiculously Simple.

It is temporarily available as a free PDF download at www.medmaster/livecode.html, along with a LiveCode scripting tutorial for Mac or Windows.

The original HyperCard language had only about 150 words, while LiveCode, which is far more powerful, has close to 2000.  This can be intimidating to newcomers. The book, 165 pgs, is designed for individuals with little or no background in LiveCode or computer programming, providing a brief, clear, hopefully enjoyable approach to LiveCode and computer programming in a simple, linear step-by-step fashion. The book follows the format of other Medmaster titles.  I hope to receive feedback so that the book can be improved, and I thank all the LiveCode gurus on the forum, which I have followed for years.

Stephen Goldberg
Prof. Emeritus, Univ Miami Miller School of Medicine
President, Medmaster Publishing Co.
www.medmaster.net