copying from password protected substacks

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:52:32 EDT 2015

I absolutely need my source stacks encrypted.

I have found that when I try to copy a group from a stack that I clone
(turns out to be much faster to add objects to that group and delete the
group than to delete individual items), I get a  "can't cut object.  Stack
is password protected" error in the standalone (but not in the IDE).

While the obvious answer in this case is to have another empty group to
clone as part of the stack, this won't solve other cases where I function
by copying groups from source stacks.

This error also seems incorrect; I am not cutting . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462