Database error?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 10 17:46:47 EDT 2015

I'm kinda curious about this too.

I assume the major risk is being subject to SQL injection attacks but I'm
under the impression that if you use the variable name option in the rev
database functions instead of including data values in an SQL statement,
you're protected against injection attacks.

I guess if the database username and password you use is the same as an
admin login for your site, that's definitely an issue but nobody would do
that.... would they?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>