[OT] Market Share

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Apr 8 15:25:41 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 8:28 AM, Kay C Lan <lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com> wrote:

> Then again you can use statistics to argue anything. Maybe these numbers
> suggest that there's just a lot of confused programmers seeking answers on
> OS X ;-)

Nah.  The main reason, I assume, is because it's the only hardware platform
that can run every other platform, all in one box.
Also the quality of the hardware is quality and consistent. And sometimes
it's not worth it to switch around, just develop in the native OS to the
hardware, and use the other OSs in virtual for testing.

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA - Deeds Not Words