[OT] Market Share

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:50:47 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:12 AM, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:

> But either way, Linux isn't taking over the desktop any time soon, and
> neither is Mac

I dropped the original version of my program in '91 or '92, as it was
HyperCard/SuperCard dependent, and mac only made about a 1% intrusion into
law offices.  (Had I known that supercard would ship a dos/windows version
a year later, I would probably be the big player in the field today,
instead of BestCase).

Today, at least around here, iPhone is the strong majority for lawyers, and
iPad is far more common that other tablets.

Macs have followed them in.  Today, over half of the laptops I see with
lawyrs at court are mac . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462