Current Player Bugs in LC 7

tbodine bodine at bodinetraininggames.com
Tue Apr 7 17:23:43 EDT 2015

Hi Peter.

I know quite a few of us are anxious to see a break in the log jam regarding
the multimedia player. My takeaway from the webinar last month was that many
issues would clear up when the LC8 multimedia player widget rolls out.  It
will replace obsolete code -- no doubt the source of many bugs -- by
wrapping AV foundation on Mac, Windows 8 multimedia on Win, etc. to
modernize multimedia in LC. My notes say "the team expects to write this
very quickly once the underlying support is there."

So, there's hope.
Tom Bodine