Palette Decorations

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Apr 7 14:44:16 EDT 2015

I am under the impression that a palette stack on OSX should only have a
close button as a decoration and should not be resizable.  For example, if
I bring up the Finder View Options window for a folder, that's the way it
displays.

However, if I set the style of an LC stack to palette, or open it with
either the palette command or go... as palette, the decorations include a
close button, a greyed out minimize button and a maximize button, and the
stack is resizable.

I can easily set the appropriate decorations and resizable properties of
course, but what are the "correct" decorations for a palette?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>