Please recommend a text editor

Simon Knight simon at smknight.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 06:18:11 EDT 2015

Richmond,

Many thanks - I will give textwrangler a try, I have used it as a plain
text editor but never really dug deep: I have down loaded the
"Revolution" add-in that you pointed me to and may have a try at
creating my own.  The one thing I have not been able to do is to
directly export coloured text to a word processor.  The Textwrangler
export option remains grayed out but I can get the text by printing to
preview and copy and paste from there.

best wishes

Simon