[ANN] libDate on gitHub

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Apr 1 19:05:32 EDT 2015

Hi Malte

The engine can now load a text file as a stack. If you use the livecodescript extension I think newer versions will launch the file at some point. All you need to do is write this on the first line:
stack "libDate"

It might be worth modifying libDate so the current libDate stack is just a demo that loads the library from the script file in this way to make it simpler to contribute. I'm not sure which version the scriptified stacks were introduced though so it may not support 6.6 releases. I won't recommend anyone get started with lcVCS at this stage because there is meant to be an optional mergable file format coming in LC 8 and as a result I have no real plan to do the work required to support widgets.

Cheers

Monte