ABC of arrays

Thierry Douez th.douez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 12:33:47 EDT 2015

> I’m coming from the same place.
> When you find this material, I’ll be looking at it too!
> Best of luck
>
> Graham

Hello Graham,

As usual, Bernd came to the rescue with a nice link
from Devin Asay:

     http://livecode.byu.edu/arrays/introToArrays.php

I did read it quickly and might be enough... don't know.

( The problem is I'm coding in different languages with arrays since so long,
I'm a bit lost to explain them in a simple way)

Otherwise, there is this one,
but I find it scary and certainly not useful as a 1st reading about arrays.

       http://lessons.runrev.com/searches?utf8=✓&text=array&commit=Search

Thanks Mark for pointing out your book.

Any other ideas ?

Kind regards,