Is Binfile broken?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Sep 30 16:54:25 EDT 2014

Okay I think I know what the problem is. You can only create one folder at a time it seems. If I begin at /Users/bobsneidar/Desktop/Install Forms/, I can create a folder /Users/bobsneidar/Desktop/Install Forms/Chatsworth/ but *NOT* /Users/bobsneidar/Desktop/Install Forms/Chatsworth/18990/ Chatsworth and 18990 have to be created each with their own command. I see there is a comment added in the dictionary somewhat to this effect. It is surprising as you would not come to this conclusion just reading the dictionary entry by itself.

At any rate, I know now I have to loop through each folder level and create them. Also, the Open File function will *NOT* create it’s parent folders in the path specified. The parent folder has to already exist. I dunno, but it seems it ought to be able to.

Bob S