LC does not accept Android SDK

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Sep 30 10:37:07 EDT 2014

Hi,

today i downloaded the newest Android SDK android-sdk_r23.0.2-macosx.
In the Android SDK Manager i downloaded Android 2.2 (Api 8), Android 2.3.3 (Api 10) and Android 3.1 (Api 12).

After that i opened LC and in the mobile preferences for Android i selected the root folder of the Android SDK. But LC always tells me
"The chosen folder is not a valid Android SDK. Please ensure you have insalled it correctly, and enabled support for Android 2.2 (Froyo)."

I have an older version of the SDK installed which works fine, but as soon as i download updates for that version i have the same error.
That´s why i tried to use a fresh version of the Android SDK.

Am i missing something? Does anyone have a solution for me?
I am working with LC 6.6.3 under Mac OS X 10.9.5.

Regards,

Matthias