Problem/strange behavior with older version of Mergpop (2.0.7) and Retina screens?

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Mon Sep 29 11:01:26 EDT 2014

There was a problem with snapshot that, I think, got fixed in 6.7, or possibly one of the 6.6 releases. I use snapshot heavily in my app, reported a bug a while ago, and it was verified and fixed. You might try one of the newer releases.

I'm doing all of my work on 7.0 now, and the app I'm developing works well.
Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org