sort question for today

Paul Hibbert paulhibbert at mac.com
Mon Sep 29 03:28:31 EDT 2014

Larry,

This should work…

   put line 7 to -1 of fld myStats into tLinesToSort
   sort lines of tLinesToSort by word 2 of each
   put tLinesToSort into line 7 to -1 of fld myStats

You can only sort all Lines or Items of a container, so if you need to sort specific lines or items, you must put them into a separate container to do the sort, then replace them.

Paul