Stack format concerns

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sun Sep 28 10:42:49 EDT 2014

Thanks Jacque. On the release notes - I could just open and read all 51, or
maybe the "stable" release notes summarize all the rc's and dp's (have
asked) - I am going to try acrobat 11 to see how well it "saves as" a word
document, and try converting to rtf from there. It would be nice to preserve
some formatting in the conversion. I don't know how well LC will cope with
this, as opposed to just straight text, but something new to learn!

Thanks for the reassurance on file formats.

Mark