6.6.2 or 6.6.3???

Fraser Gordon fraser.gordon at livecode.com
Fri Sep 26 14:38:16 EDT 2014

On 26/09/2014 19:24, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:
> Hi Bob,
> I had the exact same experience that you did.
> I just assumed it was a display bug with LC and ignored it. When I got
> the alert about 6.6.3, I just chose "Skip this version."
> Maybe you or someone will report it as a bug.
> Larry
That's exactly what it is - a minor bug caused by an oversight on my
part (I forgot to update the version information file on the Windows
build machine). Given the relative urgency of getting 6.6.3 out, it
didn't seem worthwhile delaying the release (it would have been all
platforms because the standalone engine version is wrong too).

If you submit a bug report, it would immediately get set to
AWAITING_BUILD; after all, it will be fixed in the next build ;)

Regards,
Fraser