Scroll Line Into View in a Datagrid

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Sep 25 00:21:53 EDT 2014

Datagrids come in 2 flavors,  table and form.  So you have a datagrid table
not an LC basic table control.

I asked about a form because of your comment about multiple lines. Normally
a datagrid  table has one line per row with a return  character marking the
end of a line.  If you're trying to put multiple lines in a single
datagrid  row,  I don't think you can do that.

Pete
lcSQL Software