LiveCode to Facebook?

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Sep 24 21:35:20 EDT 2014

Scott,

way 2 : the web sites of these services in a mobile browser with this one set in a standard manner :

     mobileControlCreate "browser", "MySocialShare"
      mobileControlSet "MySocialShare", "visible", false ### created at preOpenStack time ###
      mobileControlSet "MySocialShare", "canBounce", false
      mobileControlSet "MySocialShare", "scrollingEnabled", true
      mobileControlSet "MySocialShare", "vIndicator", false
      mobileControlSet "MySocialShare", "hIndicator", false
      mobileControlSet "MySocialShare", "rect", the rect of grc "browser_rect" of cd 3

works fine on both iOS and Android platforms.

Best,

Pierre