Scroll Line Into View in a Datagrid

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Sep 24 20:51:42 EDT 2014

Pete,

Thanks for the response.  I've checked the it variable and I'm getting
"handled" returned, which I assume is good.  Regarding the line number,
I've definitely got over 20 lines of data in the grid. I do only have
one line of data for the first two columns with about 23 lines of data
in the third.  Do you think that could be the problem?

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software