If your stack uses QT...

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 23 13:23:47 EDT 2014

Just a heads up in case your project depends on QuickTime like mine
does. The new default in LC 7 is not to set QT to load automatically as
it used to do. The reason makes sense to me: QT is now deprecated and
apps that use it will no longer be accepted into the App Store. I was
thrown off because suddenly my project did not work when I tested in
7.0, and it turns out that dontUseQT is now set to true by default in
the IDE.

The fix is easy, you can just set dontUseQT to false somewhere in your
scripts, or turn the preference back on in the IDE.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com