Is there a problem with the On-Rev email server

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 01:48:22 EDT 2014

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 1:13 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Use the smtp server your isp provides, or use gmail's smtp servers.

Not sure my ISP would be any better than on-rev; they are barely
competent with just connecting me to the Internet and am only with
them because my previous provider was so good that they stopped
dealing with individual lines and would only deal with businesses that
needed multi lines or fibre connection.

Obviously I have gmail and can use it as back up but I generally only
use gmail for stuff that I don't care about or happy to waste NSA HD
space. Foolish I know, as everything I send ends up on some government
database somewhere, but at least I feel good thinking I've fooled them
by not using one of their stooges ;-)