Usng an image to "disable" a group

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Sep 21 22:33:47 EDT 2014

I¹m with Scott. A similar approach I sometimes use is to chuck a plain
graphic object (black or other colour) over the group and adjust its
opacity to give the desired effect. It¹s then just a matter of hiding or
showing the graphic, which is no more difficult the enabling or disabling
the group.

Terry...