Usng an image to "disable" a group

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Sep 21 18:44:21 EDT 2014

Hi Eric,
I tried that but the image has no background color so changing the blending
doesn't change it's appearance (the underlying group just shows through).

Using a snapshot would work great if I could just find a way to change the
background color of the resulting image but there doesn't appear to be a
way to do that.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>