Usng an image to "disable" a group

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Sep 21 13:00:49 EDT 2014

Thanks Jacque and Scott.  I tried your suggestions but unfortunately none
of them quite do what I need in various ways.

Using a graphic doesn't work because, although it blocks clicks to buttons
in the underlying group, it still allows access to all field controls in it.

Using an image blocks access to all the controls in the underlying group
but I can't find a way to set the backgroundColor of the image to indicate
that it's disabled.

All in all, I think I'll just have to go with the simple solution of
disabling the group and living with the way it looks.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>