Usng an image to "disable" a group

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Sep 20 21:02:30 EDT 2014

For a graphic's fill color to be visible, the graphic needs to have its
"opaque" property enabled, its blendLevel must be less than 100, and it
shouldn't have any special ink effects applied (srcCopy is the default).

Another option you might try it to apply a snapshot image as a backPattern
of the graphic.  If the snapshot is the same size as the graphic, no
tiling of the snapshot will be visible in the graphic.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design