Selecting a Stack

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 20 10:01:47 EDT 2014

Hi Jacque,

Thanks for the info.

I tried it and it does not work.  The Dictionary says
if the stack is already in a editable window it does
not send the messages.

The problem is with ListMagic lines not refreshing
properly.  They will refresh from the message box
and back and from a dialog like getting a file but
not from a answer message.

It seems the message box is sending some kind of
pass message that the answer command does not
send but I do not no what the message box passes.

John Balgenorth