LiveCode Commercial License

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Sep 20 08:45:57 EDT 2014

I could be wrong but I previously looked at ell of the links I
could find in the externals lesson and did not see it.  I am
using a Mac and it shows links for ExternalsEnvironmentV1
and ExternalsEnvironmentV2.  Then I looked at Linux and
it showed a link for ExternalsEnvironmentV3.  I downloaded
and used the stack and it had a option to select Mac but the
language options were only for C and C++.

I need the ExternalsEnvironmentV3_WithObjC distribution
which allows me to build externals using Objective-C.

Thank you for your help and if you do see the link for the one
I mentioned please post it.

John Balgenorth

>>> www.screensteps.com    -    www.clarify-it.com