Sorting lines on colour (color for some)

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Sat Sep 20 08:35:45 EDT 2014

Hi from beautiful Brittany,

Jacqueline,

I was already in a repeat loop to colour lines which contained certain field names,
so I just tacked in the addition of the RGB, and then sorted the field.
Then I added a three line repeat loop to remove the RGB data, and got what I wanted.

So I found, for my case, a short way to solve my problem. Howver, I agree that sorting
data on any type of colour parameter is an interesting addition (LOW, LOW priority)
to livecode.

And I have more interesting code suggestions,  from you all, for the future.

Thanks again to all.

-Francis